Sheep Collab! Sheep Collab!

This turned out great! You did a great job editing all the parts to create a frantic storm of wool.

Dead Of The Night Dead Of The Night

Awesome characters and animation. Love it.

TravelBySheep responds:

Robocop Jumpstreet Robocop Jumpstreet

Awesome. I remember seeing this somewheres a while back. Still funny and even with the upscaling it looked good. It doesn't hurt that I love robocop too. DAYMN YOU MADE OFFICER LEWIS SO HOT

Ballads of Reemus Intro Ballads of Reemus Intro

Awesome! Very fun and cute. Love everything about this. Just donated $20 to the kickstarter so I can get this full game along with the sweet ass looking 'Small Favor'. Good luck, and keep up with the great work!

ClickShake responds:

Thanks man!

Pico Radio Pico Radio

FFFUUUCcckkkk Yeah. I've been thinking about this for a long while. There are so many great songs on NG but no playlist creation or consecutive streaming. Very awesome, Great stuff.

deathink responds:

Yeah me too, I have been thinking the same thing for a while, and well here is my solution... I am glad you like it!

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

This game is getting a bum rap

It was awesome - great style, solid programming, and creative gameplay. I don't think you should upload an easier version. It seems like people are voting down because it's hard. Half the fun was learning what to do. This game isn't for everyone. It's not a regular flash game that anyone can pick up and beat on their first try. It doesn't baby you or give you a full blown tutorial. You get thrown in and asked to experiment a bit, and I think that's awesome. It felt like an epic boss battle at the end of a difficult SNES game - totally huge and a pain in the ass lol, but rewarding as hell. If making it a little easier won't hurt the overall experience, then do it. Otherwise, I don't think you should jeopardize what you've got to please a few more potential fans.

MindChamber responds:

I definitely agree theres a few wimps here, but I hope we found a balance with the updated version. its quicker to get through, and less punishing, but the challenge is still the same.

thanks for the review.

The Inevitability The Inevitability

The drums are definitely punchier. In fact, they're a little too punchy until 2:20 (where the synth lead thingy comes) and seems to balance things out. Maybe turn up the piano in the first half. Other than that, it's a really cool ambient electronic thing.

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

One day... I will do drums right.

Regardless, thanks for the review.

My 8bit destiny My 8bit destiny

Really cool - nice melody and progression. The only thing I'd change is the drop at 1:53 to come straight in instead of fading in.

8-bitheroes responds:

Many thanks, Yeah i was thinking about maybe changing that.

heyJosh heyJosh

Rofl. Very original, creative use of time and space. Just great. Your friend josh must be OMAZING

Costume sketching Costume sketching

Yeah I like the one on the bottom left corner the best. I think it has the most healer-ey feeling. Kind of looks like a power ranger too.

Digital Oil Portrait Digital Oil Portrait

Goddamn that's nice

Ms.Dr.Bees Ms.Dr.Bees

Her dick looks pretty sweet!

deathink responds: